• The East Link is completed within time, according to plan, and in a sustainable and innovative manner.
• Create an attractive region that invites for new jobs and competence. Together we can turn our region to an even more
• To be a cluster that can compete in future infrastructure projects. ESIC strives towards becoming a cluster that is an expert in
how it is to collaborate in big infrastructure projects. Our vision is to become Europe’s leading cluster within infrastructure.
• Information and discussions about the East Link. Development/content.
• Knowledge and competence as a tool for active participation.
• Business development and collaborations in order to be able to gain larger projects.
OUTLINE OF THE CLUSTER
East Sweden’s Chamber of Commerce manages the work by a management and its project manager. Regular meetings will be held in Linköping, Norrköping, Nyköping and Södertälje. At the meetings the ESIC’s members will get the opportunity to match-making and to meet the companies that The Swedish Transport Administration has hired as entrepreneurs. Through newsletters (only in Swedish) and the web login, the members get access to a varying information. Educations within relevant areas, such as procurement, contract writing, and safety and environment issues, can be held upon demand.