Questions that will be answered during the seminar:
– Why does IP show your company’s value to investors?
– Identifying assets – what else is there to find beyond registered IP rights?
– How do I handle unregistered assets, such as trade secrets?
– How can internal processes help both internally (R&D, HR) and externally (marketing and investments)?
– When is the right time to create registered rights to ensure that they support the business strategy?
– What are the advantages of different types of rights?
The seminar is great for anyone who is curious about intangible assets and how to work with them. If you came to our first IP event this fall, you will be adding to your knowledge with a focus on how to use your intangible assets the same way as successful LEAD start-ups have done.
We will be serving a lunch consisting of a filled baguette, dessert and beverage.
When: February 28th between 12-1pm. Lunch is served from 11:30 am.
Where: Goto 10, Collegium, Teknikringen 7, Linköping
You can also participate online. Please choose how you want to participate when signing up. You will receive the meeting link in the morning of the 28th of February.
This seminar is organized in collaboration with LEAD and Bergenstråhle & Partners.